Our Process for Oncology Support
1) Contact Us
2) Prepare For Your Appointment
Before your initial consultation, we ask that you:
A) Gather as much information about your health status including: blood tests, X-ray/MRI/CT scans & surgery reports and any other documentation that may be relevant. This should include previous treatments and your current medications and supplements.
B) Complete the detailed questionnaire & return it to us prior to your appointment or bring it with you on the day. We encourage open communication with your health care team and will request contact details of all the practitioners involved in your care.
3) Your Initial Consultation
Your initial appointment will be at least 90 minutes in duration. As this appointment will be a lengthy and detailed consultation, we encourage the support of your spouse/partner, family members, or close friend.
During this time:
- Manuela will compile all of your information, review all correspondence and analyse your previous test results.
- Discuss your treatment goals
- Review your case history information including your digestive, detoxification ability and nervous system
- Discuss your individual case with you in great detail.
- Prepare a summary of the most relevant evidence-based complementary therapies for your current situation.
At the conclusion of this initial consultation, Manuela will summarise her plan and recommendations with you.
4) Post Consultation
Manuela will provide a personalised written Integrative Oncology Plan and communicate with your oncology team with regard to her recommendations.